Avatar - New Beginnings - The Lost Energybender
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

City left in flames.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info
Side: Kain
Bending: Air

PostSubject: City left in flames.   Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Amiera, now used to the extreme temperature drop, dropped onto the ice and spun her glider round returning it to its normal staff shape. She looked around and saw a huge wall, she saw it was made of ice and decided to use Azula's teachings. She stood in a battle stance and took a few deep breathes, thinking of what she was passionate about, then threw her fist forward, opening her eyes to see a fireball shoot at the wall... nice she said, then wondering what the dragon dance was, but she would learn that later, She felt a sudden warmess in her vains, she shot numerous fireballs at the wall, causing the wall to collapese, but she didnt care. She could fire bend! She turned to another wall, hearing someone behind her and shooting fire at them. She became alot warmer now, even without using firebending.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info
Side: Toph
Bending: Water

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:41 am

Daniel threw up a Ice Shield up and and broke it. He let a small yell and sunk a Giant Ice Shard into the Ground. "Ameira! Look what you did to me you freak! You turned me into a Abomination." he said showing her his Gaunlet and his Skin that was a Black Color. He picked up the Ice Shard and threw it past her head.

His face started to Reappear. "Ameira, Please it's me! Your Daniel! Please don't do this!" he said groaning in pain loudly as the Black skin Reappeared around his face. "Daniel... We don't listen to Daniel." the darker voice said. The new Daniel took his Katana and got in a fighting stance. "Come On. Let's dance." it said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefallenheroesrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Amiera looked confused at him, he was the only person she cared about, so instead she didnt use full power, she dropped her staff and prepared herself, letting her hair down, then punching the air twice then sweeping her foot around, shooting 2 fireballs and a huge blade-like air sweep at Daniel. You dont want to daniel, trust me with that. she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:35 pm

He fell from the air sweep and kicked himself back up. He broke into the Ice by Punching it and watching as the Ice around him cracking into a circle. He brought up a Giant wave and made it ripple into a circle and Ice Bended it so that he had a Shield of Ice protecting him. He knew Ameira couldn't see him so he cut a hole through the Ice and slid down and started Ice Bending the ground back. He went underneath Ameira where she couldn't see him until the right moment.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Amiera looked around, she ran up onto the blocks fallen from the wall she firebended and started punching fireblasts at the ice, seeing where he was... She swept a bit of sweat from her head and then climbed a bit higher. Then Airbending the other blocks away so Daniel couldnt reach her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:47 pm

The whale of water crashed on the land flinging the canoe off of it. It landed and skidded down a hill, Artemis holding on for dear life with a smile on her face, enjoying the off road adventure usung her waterbending on the snow on the ground to direct her around scattered trees and rocks. She soon had herself on a direct corse for a very large mound of ice. Right before she hit it she brought her hands together and closed her fists, making a small hole just big enough for her to go through turn into water straight through the mound, boulder like, ice. The Canoe hit and tiped throwing Artemis up and right threw her water hole. As she emerged threw the other side of the mound, shooting high in the air she threw her arms apart refrezing the hole she created then pointing her right palm at the ground and moving it in a circular motion made the snow on the ground gather and shoot up to her and bring her saftly to the ground.
She looked up and noticed where she had landed. To her left a young girl shot fire balls at the ice. She didn't know what all this was about but this girl had two bendings...She noticed as she mmoved other ice block away. She had to find out what was happening and it was now her duty to intervine and stop disputs as the Avatar. She figured she'd give it a try.
She put both arms up and shouted, "STOP! What is going on here. Will you please explain this and tell me who you are. I am Artemis." While walking she was thinking to herself to never trust a giant whale made of water...they travel wayyy to fast for her liking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:52 pm

From under the Ice Daniel heard someone else. He thought it was Azula. He Water Bended a Golem taller than the Water Kindom. He brought it in front of the two. The Water kept falling from it but it kept coming back to it. The Golem made a moan and brought one of it's hands down to smash them Ameira and the Mysterious Girl.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Amiera quickly dodged the fist smashing into her, then realised that it was made of ice and water, she quickly jumped up onto the wall and shot a huge concentrated fire blast into the middle of the huge monsters chest hopefully evaporating it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:07 pm

Artemis streched both hands above her head, then as the fist was coming down on her pulled her arms to her sides, causeing the ice fist to fall to water around her. She had a fierce look on her face and narrowed her eyes. "Tell me what is going on NOW, before I get upset." She see's the girl in the corner of her eye move and attack the golem with more fire. Artemis realizes she must be in battle with a waterbender who is currently hidden. She doesn't know what is going on but decides a final warning is appropriate for the avatar before engaging. "This is the FINAL warning! Explain this or I will act! And that,...believe me you do NOT want to happen. Either of you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Daniel dropped the Golem and waited for a minute. He swan towards the new one as fast as a Shark and when he finally got there he broke out from the Water and attacked her. He tackled her rolling scratching her twice and trying to bite her face as she kept turning her face away.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Amiera was confused on Daniel's actions, she shot fire from behind her propelling her into the air slightly then landed on top of him, tackling him to the ground, she the soundbended around his ears causing the air near his ears to give high frequency sounds, after she said hello to "Artemis" before charging fire into her hand to finish off Daniel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:26 pm

The ground around Artemis grew moist and a half shark half man leapt out of the ground tackling her. She fell to her back and planted her hands behind her head and rolled onto her shoulders, bringing her knees to her and his chest speperating them and bit and pushing him up then pushing and rolling more getting her feet on his chest pushed him into the air while water bending with her feet as she moved them causing a gusher of water to fly up from under her pushing hin high in the air. She completed her movment by flipping onto her feet and exhaling freezing the column of water around the man so only his head up to his chin was showing. The girl landed nex to her. "You, now what is going on?!" She stood up straight point a finger at daniel. "Why is he attacking you and where did you learn more then one element?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:26 pm

The spirit screeched from the loud noises and made Daniel scream in Pain. He tried ripping the sprit off of him. They kneeled onto the floor with Daniel trying to escape. "Stop trying to Resist me! You know you want this Power!" it said. "Don't you dare hurt her! Don't... do it!" he said as the spirit got control again. He lunged at them both targeting Ameira.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Amiera, tired of what happened, attempted to kick him a few times before answering, Azula, taught me firebending, she replied, then taking in a deep breath. Hearing him scream at her, He is very strange, I am glad that he didnt finish the job.... she replied, turning around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:51 pm

Having had enough she closed her eyes and shook her heard. "Okay thats take a T.O here!", She waved her left hand and water shot out of the ground at Daniel's feet and wrapped him up, she then froze it, locking his hands, feet and body in ice so only his face was visible. She then threw her left hand back making the ice block that was Daniel move away from Ameira. "Now what is going on here? Please someone fill me in." She studied the girl for a moment, "So you're an airbender? and you know a firebender who can teach firebending?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Riley was watching this. Riley used water blast at Amiera. Riley jumped from her spot on the ice wall. "What is happening here"? Riley asked Amiera. Riley glared at Amiera. "HOW DARE YOU ATTACK MY BROTHER"? Riley screamed at Amiera. Riley then shot a ice beam at Amiera.

Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:59 pm

Amiera turned to Artemis, She taught me it, your the avatar, i can tell by your attitude, she won't teach you... she replied, then a water beam passed her face, she saw Riley up on a cliff. Amiera quickly shot numerous fireballs at the ice beam melting it while then swiftly performing 3 roundhouse kicks shooting 2 air blade-like attacks and an arc of fire at Riley. Then getting ready to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Daniel struggled as the Ice cracked. When he finally had room he bursted from the Ice and ran on all fours. He couldn't escape the suit without being injured so he had to wait before he injured someone else. He ran as fast as he could to a Glacier that was floating away and jumped onto it and and hid inside of it by melting the Ice and bringing the Water back up. He sat inside with his arms holding his legs. The voice wouldn't stop annoying him, he tried to tell it to go away but it wouldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Riley made a ice shield. Riley made it disappear. "What the heck Ameira? WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING MY BROTHER"?! Riley screamed. Riley then used water blast at Amiera again.

Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Amiera looked at Riley again, then got knocked back by the water, He attacked me first, just like you did, all you waterbenders presume it, so what anyway.... Soon he will die, from me or Azula She said rapidly punching the air sending numerous fireballs at Riley then a huge blast of fire afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Riley used water shield, and multiple water whips. Riley used ice beam at Amiera. "I won't let him die". Riley said to Amiera. Riley then used ice beam again.

Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Amiera span around quickly, while using airbending to make a small twister, she quickly spun around riley in the tornado tearing the ground around her, then firebending to turn it into a flaming twister then chasing after Riley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Riley used water spout to get a opening in the flaming twister to distinguish the flames. Riley then used water jets to get behind Amiera, and use water whips.

Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Daniel heard a softer voice other than the spirit. It was his consciense. "Who are you?" he asked. "I'm your conscience. There's only one way to stop Ameira from killing your Sister." it said. "What's that?" he asked. "It's not that simple. The only way... Is to join her." it said. He was shocked but it didn't take much time until he got the Spirit off of him. "How can I do tfhat if she hates me?" he asked. "She doesn't hate you. She still loves you as much as your sister loves you." it said. "You must attack your sister but do not harm her." it added. "I guess I can try. Let's go." he said. He jumped out of the Glacier and ran towards them. He immediatly got his Ice Skates on his boots and brought a Huge Cube between Riley and Ameira. He jumped on top of it. "Stop! Both of you!" he said. He held his head for a second still dizzy from repelling the Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Riley looked at the ice cube. Then at her brother. "Why was she attacking you"? Riley asked. Riley glared at Amiera, distrust ran thorough Riley's eyes. "Let me have at her"! Riley exclaimed.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   

Back to top Go down

City left in flames.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next