Avatar - New Beginnings - The Lost Energybender
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

City left in flames.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info
Side: Toph
Bending: Water

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:22 pm

"No Riley!" he exclaimed putting a body of Ice around her as the other one had done to him only the Ice was stronger. He tightend it so that she could not escape. "She was right. I had attacked her first. I had no intention it was the Spirit Riley. It was his fault. I love Ameira and I would never hurt her!" he said. He jumped down to Ameira and kissed her. "I'm sorry for what I did Ameira, I'm so sorry. I don't know if you'll forgive me. I'm sorry." he said. He kneeled down to her holding her hand. "Please just take me with you. I'm sorry I won't ever use it again." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefallenheroesrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:42 pm

(OOC: Ameira you can't tell i'm the avatar just cause I haven't attacked and have been tryng to figure out whats going on. At least wait for us to talk lol.)
BIC:

Artemis observed all that was going on as the man ran off and the new girl began attackng the air/fire/bender with waterbending. The Fire/air bender threw out a name, Azula...This sounded firmiliar from some records she had read about. As the two contiuned going at it she tried to follow what was going on in their conversation. She gathered that the young man was the other waterbenders brother and that she didn't like this Airbender much.
Then the young man came back, fast on made ice skates. She watched him make an ice block and freeze the girl who was his sister. She listened to him and watched as he lept from the block to the airbender. Artemis had had enough of this guess work. She wanted answers. "ENOUGH!" Artemis waved her left hand and arm down in the sisters direction and the ice changed to water and splashed away, releasing her. "First, you shouldn't treat you're family that way. Second you should answer me and eplain all that has happened here! Why did you attack her first and why does you're sister hate her? And you miss airbender, Who is ths Azula?? I will be answered and refuse to be gnored further." She is standing with the now freed sister on her left and the other two on her right, the ice block directly in front of her. She is looking back and forth from the sister to the other two, a fierce look demanding answers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info
Side: Kain
Bending: Air

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:48 am

Azula is my Firebending teacher, a firebending prodigy, and Daniel, I cant take you, i'm sorry, i am also sorry for attacking you back, she turned around confused then back around, she got a fire just above her left hand, making it fly around her like a cat, she then turned to Riley and glared at her, And you, your bending is sloppy, work at it, she added, then quickly running and airbending behind her on top of the wall where she sat down for a few minutes to calm donw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:50 am

"Oh Ameira!" he complained. "What now?" he asked. He jumped on to the Wall and climbed to the top. "Ameira. Come On. Just please be happy. I want you to be happy, not because I think everyone should be happy. I want you to be happy because I care about you, and I love you." he said putting a arm around her. He kissed her on the forehead sitting next to her trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:20 pm

Riley was disgusted with Amiera, not only had Amiera attacked her brother. Amiera thinks Riley's bending is sloppy! "Thanks". Riley said to the newcomer. Riley's blue eyes flickered. She didn't like Amiera anymore. Riley was confused, a spirit? Controlling her brother? Had to be Amiera's fault.

Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Amiera just turned away from Daniel, I cant, I am with Azula and Kain now, not with you guys, she said,jumping from the wall, she walked up to Riley, Dont look at me like that again, or you wont have any Eyes to look with she said rudely, barging bast Riley, she then walked up to Artemis, Bye she hissed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Riley laughed. Was that suppose to be some sort of threat? Riley used water blast at Amiera.

Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Amiera knew she would attack, she turned around and let it knock her back, slyly waiting until Riley came a bit closer before she planned to firebend at her eye, that will teach her... she thought smiling sneakily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Riley then used ice beam at Amiera. Hm...shes good, but not good enough. Riley thought.

Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Amiera rolled accross the floor to avoid the ice beam and kicked herself up, she charged 2 powerful fire balls and shot them at Riley, knowing at least 1 of them would hit her, no matter where, she then ran at her and sweeped her foot close, sending a blade-like air attack at Rileys feet, then shooting another higher up incase the first missed. Too Easy She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Daniel put a Water Shield in front of Riley so that she wouldn't get burned. "I thought I told you two to stop!" he yelled as the echo went across the enture land. He Ice bended Giant hands that gripped both Riley and Ameira. "Why do you keep doing this to yourselves!" he hissed loudly. "This is why I will never come back! You better stop this before I squeeze you two to Pulp! You understand?!" he said gripping tighter.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Riley braced herself for the fire ball but it never came. Suddenly Riley was gripped. Riley looked her brother. As it gripped tighter, Riley let out a whimper cause it hurt. "She attacked you! How could you forgive her so easily"?! Riley asked her brother.

Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Amiera remained calm, she took deep breaths and used the fire techniques but from her mouth, she shot numerous times at both hands of ice to try melt them so they could become mobile, then she rapidly shot flames at Riley, this time not holding back making them alot faster and producing quicker. You have no chance, Riley, you never will still calm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Riley used...multiple water whips to try, and block all the fire balls. Riley then used ice beam. "I will have a chance". Riley said coldy to Amiera. Riley then used water beam.

Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:51 pm

Daniel stood in front of Riley. He thought that he could at least try and catch a Fireball. He used his hands and stuck them out in a Swan like form and closed his eyes and looked away. After a second he felt something making his hands warm. He looked to see that the Fire Ball was in his hands. "Alright!" he said as the flame went out. "Aw Man." he said dissapointed. He pinched Riley in a spot that would make her fall asleep and put her on his shoulder and sent a blow kiss to Ameira and walked away back to the Water Kingdom. "I seriously don't know why I just did that. Riley's probably gonna yell at me when she wakes up. "But... Ah, What the Heck?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Riley looked at Daniel. Riley then looked away. Riley then got pinched, and slowly fell asleep. Riley was dreaming of her parents, and what they did to her.

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Artemis watched the brother and sister begin to walk away. She was still confused as to what was happening and would not stay this way. She decided to let the family memebrs go, knowing it was a mistake to get in their way. She turned to Ameira. "Okay missy, now it's you and me. I need a little more information cause call me old fashiond, but I hate having to guess. So yuo threw out another name. Kain. Spill who is he. And whats the deal with you and daniel? Why does he follow you like a lost puppy?" She said this looking right at Amiera watching her body language.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:04 pm

You will find out about him later on in your life, she replied, quietly, then walking away slowly before looking over her shoulder at Artemis, Daniel, despite what is up with him, almost became a parent with me, if we had left it any longer, he would have impregnated me she spoke, honestly. Then walking to the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:20 pm

She nodded her head, understanding. "So they are lovers. That makes sense why The sister would not trust her." Artemis thought this to herself as the girl began to walk away. 'Wait. Not done yet. What did you say you're name was. And that explination won't do. Tell me who this Kain is. I can help you if you're in trouble." She took a few steps closer to Amiera, as she walked, maintainging about 10 yards betwenn them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Why would I be in trouble, its you thats in trouble, You,Toph.... she said smiling, This conversation should be done, she said rudely. Not jumping in waiting to see if Artemis had anything else to say, By the way, I would be careful if I were you she warned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:33 pm

She watched the girl, narrowing her eyes. "I don't take kindly to threats. But if you want to exchange them I have one for you. Don't push me, or you will regret it. You don't need to be concered for my safty. I can take care of myself. Now answer me, who is kain." Artemis was getting agitated with this cocky princess. She closed her right hand into a tight fist and the snow on the ground pulled together tightening. Artemis watched the girl and waited for her to move and respond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:35 pm

The thing I am regretting is the fact I am still talking to the likes of you, She said snobily, getting annoyed at this random Waterbender What is so special about you? Your just a waterbender, It would be a shame to have 2 lightning bolts strike you, so dont push me, that is something I can promise she said Ignoring her saying she can take care of herself Kain, is your worse nightmare, she said turning around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Artemis had had enough of this littlw girl's smug attitude. "I have tried to be polite. I have tried to be patient, but you continue to disrespect me and talk down to me. You have no right. I have been very patient with you're attitude. Now, tell me EXACTLY who Kain is. And keep up the way you are, and I will be YOU"RE worse nightmare." Artemis was done playng nce and friendly. She was GOING to get answers and this liite brat was going to spill what she knew. More snow had begun to fall from the sky and more had gathered around Artemis's feet as well as in a circle around the two girls forming a small circular mound. "We can do ths one of two ways, since I imagine you wll remain uncoappritive. The easy way, you simply tell me what I want to know. Or the hard way, which gvn how you have been acting, I woud almost prefer at this point. Whats it gonna be?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:05 am

Daniel had already set Riley in her bed, and left. He went back as the Girl from before was still with Ameira. As she was talking he snuck behind her with his Sword already unsheathed. He grabbed her and pulled her to the floor with his Elbow around her neck and his Sword at her chin. "Listen here. Just because you're the Avatar doesn't mean I'm gonna let you fight like this. So you either back away, or I can be the reason Kain succeeds." he said gripping tighter. "What's it gonna be Mrs. McFiesty?"
Back to top Go down
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:11 am

Riley slept peacefully. Riley awoke 2 hours later. Riley looked out her window, and saw Amiera, Daniel, and the girl that helped her get out of the ice trap. She was pretty mad at her brother. Riley went outside. "Whats going on here"? Riley asked them.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   

Back to top Go down

City left in flames.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next