Avatar - New Beginnings - The Lost Energybender
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

City left in flames.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info
Side: Kain
Bending: Air

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:17 am

Amiera laughed at Artemis, No matter how you treat me, think about it all wise one, Attacking someone innocent and demanding things isnt how your brain should work, you want to know who Kain is, ask him, not me, attacking me will be YOUR worst nightmare, I have no intention to kill you, so dont leave it as an open choice she replied, then laughing as Riley came outside, The 4th party is here she said sarcastically, then turning to Daniel Avatar? HER? She said laughing, Kain fears no Avatar, if its her or not, if it is, she is in for a big battle, if not she should GET HER NOSE OUT OF PEOPLES BUSINESS AND LEAVE US ALONE She said aggrovating her.

She breathed heavily, then she turned around, she took another deep breath, this time, she exhaled a ball of air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley

Character Info
Side:
Bending: Water

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:32 am

"4th party"? Riley asked. "What is going on, Amiera care to explain"? Riley asked her.

Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:36 am

I cant, honestly I wasnt paying much attention, Too many big words She replied, waving before getting ready to leave. Avatar.... hehe, as if she muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:38 am

"I see. Then, how about Daniel explains, or the newcomer"? Riley asked them. Riley's eyes fell upon Daniel, then she looked at the newcomer. Riley was mad at her brother.

Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:39 am

As Amiera was about to go, she went past Riley, She is a bit of a nutcase she whispered to her, before getting on her glider.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:41 am

Riley giggled. "Thanks for the tip". Riley whispered, back. Riley then turned her attention to her brother, and the girl. The girl didn't seem like a nutcase, but Amiera probably was right that the girl was nutcase.

Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:43 am

Good luck Riley, she said, laughing. Then jumping on the wall, getting on her glider, hovering over Artemis, she blew down pushing herself up and making it seem windy at her spot before laughing and gliding off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:45 am

"Thanks! Good luck to you too"! Riley yelled to Amiera. Riley smiled. She wished Amiera, and her could get along. But Amiera was on Kain's side, and Riley was on Toph's.

Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info
Side: Toph

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:16 pm

Daniel looked up at Riley as she looked mad at him. As he was still holding the Sword at the Girl's chin he spoke. "I'm in serious trouble aren't I?" he said. He took a deep breath and sighed and then looked down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefallenheroesrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:31 pm

"What do you think"? Riley asked her brother. "Get the sword away from that girl's chin". Riley ordered.

Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Daniel took a sigh and let the Girl go. He sheathed his Sword and stood next to Riley grumbling with his arms crossed. He turned his back to the Girl and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:41 pm

"Whats wrong with you? You put me in ice casing! You try to firebend! Then you make me fall asleep"! Riley exclaimed at Daniel. Riley didn't want to physically hurt him. But she was mad with him. Riley shook her head.

Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:43 pm

Amiera was on the wall, hearing what she was saying, she spoke up, Yeah, why try firebending? I dont get the ice bit, but the falling asleep part was for the best she said jumping from the wall, And dont EVER do that again, that could have burned your arm, she added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:56 pm

"I'm sorry Riley. The things I was doing were to protect you and Ameira. I can't lose all my family." he said ashamed. "And Ameira, there's one problem with your statement." he said pulling his sleeve and revealing a Scar on his arm. "It already did burn me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:58 pm

"I forgive you Daniel. I should have never fought with Amiera". Riley said. "Amiera, I owe you an apology I am sorry for fighting with you". Riley said to Amiera. Riley looks sadly, then feels the scar on her face tracing it, it wasn't a burn. But it seems like everyone gets a scar in her family.

Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Amiera looked at the scar on his arm, and felt slight anger at herself, but let it pass. Thank you, but I am afraid we will be fighting alot more, I fight with Kain, though I wont attack you as hard, your friends, i should go easier on you. she replied, then slapping daniel soft-ish DONT FIREBEND! She warned him with a smile on her face giving off mixed emotions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:26 pm

"Ow. Well you don't have to touch it." he said as Riley touched his arm. "Slapping an injured person won't help." he said giving her an Embarrased but Cold look. He put Ice around his arm like like a Arm Guard. "My injury won't be touched by anyone who isn't a Healer, unless they know Medical procedures." he said. He kicked the girl in the side and whistled. "What? She said she was going to do something." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Daniel wrote:
Daniel had already set Riley in her bed, and left. He went back as the Girl from before was still with Ameira. As she was talking he snuck behind her with his Sword already unsheathed. He grabbed her and pulled her to the floor with his Elbow around her neck and his Sword at her chin. "Listen here. Just because you're the Avatar doesn't mean I'm gonna let you fight like this. So you either back away, or I can be the reason Kain succeeds." he said gripping tighter. "What's it gonna be Mrs. McFiesty?"
((OOC: I am going from this post since this effect me directly and no one waited for me to respond.))

Artemis was glaring at the cocky little girl before her. She heard a crunch in the gathering snow behind her. Without turning around she waver her right arm quickly bringing her elbow back with her hand open and wrist down, kinda like a fist pump but not. This made the snow on the ground before her fly back in an updraft fashion as she dropped to the ground swinging her right leg around her as she did a sweeping circle changing the snow on the ground to water and sending a blade of water 5 yards across in lenghth at ankel level at the person feet behind her who was close, at least withing 10 yards, stopping, facing her new opponent in the same motion, unseen through the snow flurry she thrust both her open arms and hands taword them, sending a piller of water from the ground next to her aimed at the attackers chest hard.

She stood up as the other waterbender, the sister approched asking what was happening. Artemsi poistioned herself taking a few steps back from the sister, so that she was infront of her, Amiera was to her left and the attacker was to her right. Keeping her eyes moving between them she answered. "I think someone should tell me." She side glanced at Ameria, "Starting with you answering my questions."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Amiera shook her head,I wouldn't tempt me she said, messing around with her purple hair. She firebending a bit of fire and made it go around her to make her warmer, then becoming aggressive as she shot a fire blast at the ice pillar. Dont, YOU DARE! She screamed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:14 pm

(OOC Daniel I didn't touch yours I touched mine)

(Ic) Riley stood between Amiera, and the new girl. Riley stared at them. "Why are you guys doing this"?! Riley asked. Riley didn't want them to fight, whoever the new girl was.

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:55 pm

(Amiera it's a water piller)

Artemis saw the fire blast as she stood. Being inbetween Amiera and her attacker thus in the path of the fire blast, her eyes grew wide with the suprise attack, she quickly fell backward into a back handspring, bringing up a wall of ice where she once stood to take the fire blast. The blast upon hitting the ice, explodes the ice the cuncusion causing Artemis to slide as she landed. She slide back and righted herself quickly pulling her arms in a wavey motion up and out to her sides. The snow responds by swirlying and covering her legs completly and becoming moving water as more snow above her melted into water connecting to her arms as if she had large watery wings. More snow continued to fall around the group.

Artemis looked over at The sister as she spoke and answered shifting her eyes back to Amiera and the one who was approching her from behind. "I simply wanted some answers! I came along as this one and the young man were fighting. I tried to stop them to figure out what was happening. They ignored me for the most part and I was attacked. I didn't retaliate then but as I tried to question this one," motioning her head to Amiera, "She responded with hostility and then someone tried to sneak up on me from behind! Now I do not wish to fight! But I will continue against my better judgement if you," glaring at Amiera again with a look that shot daggers. "continue to be hostile. And if whoever that is" Motioning her head in the direction of the hopefully incapacitated would be attacker, "try to attack me. I don't take politely to being attacked or snuck up on. Please, you seem reasonable" glancing at Riley, "Help me. I just want some answers and would prefer to just talk but she is being uncooapritive and I'd rather not worry about whoever that is. Will you help?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:05 am

Riley looked at Artmeis. "I want some answers about you". Riley said. "But I'll try my best to help you". Riley said.

Amiera
Admin
Admin

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:52 am

Amiera giggled, Hostile, she said with a sarcastic smirk Big word for a big girl eh? she said cockily, I am doing this because she annoys me, thinking she knows where she stands in the world, then she has the nerve to tell me what to do she added, I'm a big girl, I can handle myself

Amiera looked at Riley, then at Artemis, then at Daniel. Then back to Artemis and giggled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Riley glazed at Amiera. "We shouldn't fight like this". Riley said. Riley sighed.

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:54 pm

Artemis Looked at Amirea as she spoke. The to Riley. "I agree, but it appears lttle miss priss over there has other thinsg in mind." With that she drops her water and stands, with snow ant her feet, and much falling, but only falling around her now. She looks at Amirea, " From what I've seen, you are only a bully. Flinging insults and causeing problems in families. While, lets face it, you're own bending is sloppy and rushed. No grace at all. It's sad really, a toddler can do beter. As as for being a big girl..well thats juts funny. You may be big...for a midget, and taking care of you're self with you're sloppy mess you call bending...thats just as laughable."

Artemsi wasn't usually so mean but this little girl had pushed her and pushed her and it was Artemis's turn to push back. It was time to show this little girl that she couldn't bully her way arund and throw her bending at people the way she had been. As the new Avatar, she felt it was her job to teach that to this girl and let her feel the power of water if she stood agianst her. She stood there eyes hard, staring at Ameira, as if loooking through her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   

Back to top Go down

City left in flames.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next