Avatar - New Beginnings - The Lost Energybender
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outskirts of Omashu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toph Bei Fong
Admin
Admin
Toph Bei Fong

Character Info
Side: Toph
Bending: Earth

Outskirts of Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Outskirts of Omashu   Outskirts of Omashu EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Toph woke up in her rock formed home. It was simple in design, four walls and a roof. She had created it to get out of a storm, that threatened to force her into a city. A lot of time had passed... Her friends had all parished... and yet she stayed the same. She didn't care... people came and went. Death was natural...

She sat alone in the corner, knees up to her chest... eyes always open but all she could see was darkness. The small Earth house was empty, and warm. There was no door, she could always make one anyays. Toph got up slowly, and made her way to the Farthest point in the room, and pressed her hand against the wall... "What was I supposed to do... what am I supposed to do..." Her stomach growled inturrupting her thoughts. "First things first... Food. Thinking later." She lowered a part of the wall and walked out into the day.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info
Side: Toph
Bending: Water

Outskirts of Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Omashu   Outskirts of Omashu EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Daniel camped out in a zone watching a Deer. He stalked it with his Sword in hand when it was facing him he silently got up and chased after it. He let out a yell as he thew the Sword and hit the deer's foot. It dropped to the floor squealing in pain. He took the Sword from the gash and put his Knee on it's arm. He then raised the Sword and chopped it in half dragging it to a Fire that he made. He put the Sword in his Sheath and put the deer on a stick and put it on the fire. "Well this should last for two days." he said.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallenheroesrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi

Outskirts of Omashu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar - New Beginnings - The Lost Energybender :: Earth Kingdom :: Omashu-
Jump to: