Avatar - New Beginnings - The Lost Energybender
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new ally? (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info
Side: Kain
Bending: Fire

A new ally? (Private) Empty
PostSubject: A new ally? (Private)   A new ally? (Private) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:30 pm

Azula stood on a cliff, overlooking the Eastern Air Temple. A cold smile crossed her face as she watched what was going on down there. However, she was a bit surpeised nobody had seen her. She was out in the open, despite the lsrge creavace seperating her from the Temple. Azula glared down at the temple, her smile quickly transforming into a frown. A few young children ran out into the open, and began practicing their Airbending. Azula rolled her eyes at their sloppy stances.

Finally, Azula scanned the rest of the Temple from the cliff. She wasn't here to watch bad Airbending. She was here to speak to the Leader of the Western and Eastern Air Temples. Azula glanced around for an easier way to get down to the Temple, but saw none. I should have guessed. She thougt, taking a few steps back. She then ran forwards and flipped off the cliff, shooting jets of blue fire from her palms as she jumped, for more momemtium. Azula flipped through the air, before landing hardly on the Temple floor. She rolled upon impact to remove some of the shock, before standing up and glaring at all the young children who were staring at her.

Azula walked up to one of the adults. "Where is the leader of the Western Air Temple?" She demanded. The woman pointed at a teenage girl with purple and blue hair. Azula nodded in responce and walked up to the girl, who looked to be about one year okder then Azula. "Are you Amiera, the Leader of the Western and Eastern Air Temples?" She asksd the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://1001experiments.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info
Bending: Air

PostSubject: Re: A new ally? (Private)   A new ally? (Private) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Amiera turned around to see a girl standing in front of her, she nodded, then looked at the clothing, Has that stupid Mei sent you? to come attack our people? she asked keeping her hand on her dagger. I didnt expect her to do this! This is outrageous she thought.

She turned to the younger pupils and told them to go up into the towers and stay there until further notice. Then turning around the the derranged-looking firebender, taking her hand off the golden dagger.

Why are you here? she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: A new ally? (Private)   A new ally? (Private) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Azula frowned as Amiera spoke. "Has that stupid Mei sent you to come attack our people?" Azula glared at Amiera in a cocky way. Then when Amiera placed her hand on the hilt of her dagger, Azula smirked. At least she's somewhat intelligent. She thought, crossing her arms. This girl knew when she should be on guard. When Amiera turned to the young Airbenders and told them to go into the towers, Azula chuckled quietly. The young children grabbed the small staves they were using, and ran to the tower, watching Azula and Amiera from the doorway.

Azula was about to speak when Amiera spoke again. "Why are you here?" Azula frowned at the demanding tone. "Honestly, you should work on your manners. It's polite to wait for a person to answer a question before you ask another one." The former princess said, her gold eyes watching Amiera with a reproachful gaze. "However, I'll answer both questions." As she spoke, her frown turned back into her cold smirk. "Firstly: No. Mei has not sent me here to attack you." Azula turned her head slightly and eyed Amiera. "If she had, you would be dead. Remember that." She rotated her head, cracking her neck slightly, and returned her cold gaze back to Amiera.

"Second, I am here because me and my Father need the help of... certain people to re-take the Fire Nation." Azula said this in a slight mocking tone. "We need the help of the Western and Eastern Air Temples, and perhaps the Northern and Southern." Azula walked up to Amiera and locked her gold eyes with Amiera's red ones. "Have you ever heard of the name Azula?" She asked, scowling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: A new ally? (Private)   A new ally? (Private) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:44 am

She lowered her guard a bit and gave off a cold smirk, Yes, I have, in fact she is supposed to be the best firebender alive, she stated, then looking closely at the girl, then noticing exactly who it is And I wouldn't be dead yet, I can put up a fight, but as a matter of fact I would love to help you...Azula. I doubt my brother would do she added, then quickly going up to the children and telling them to go upstairs and to stop eavesdropping. Its so hard to set a good example, we are supposed to be passive, PASSIVE... I wish i didnt have to! she snared, I will help you but i cant let my brother find out she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: A new ally? (Private)   A new ally? (Private) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Azula threw her head back and laughed as Amiera said that they wouldn't be able to let her brother find out. "I see." She said, stopping her laughter sharply, but retaining that cold smirk on her face. Azula tilted her head back down to look at Amiera. "Not to let your brother find out?" She asked, chuckling slightly. "That's an interesting request, but I understand why you would not want to tell your brother." Azula said, remembering how annoying Zuko could be.

"Alright. We won't let your brother know." Azula declared. "However, we would need to leave soon for the Fire Nation." Azula glanced at the tower of Airbenders. "If it would be okay for you to leave your..." She bit her lip, thinking of a better word to use in front of Amiera then "Peasant." The Mental Health Doctors did say she should use kinder words around other people. "Leave your subjects." She finally said.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: A new ally? (Private)   A new ally? (Private) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:52 pm

It's not that, how would the benders react if they found out that i am with the wrong side? I don't want them involved unless needs be. She stated, defending herself from humiliation, My brother treats me as a child, I dont like that. she added quickly.
She called the other airbenders from the towers, Children, this is Azula, she is a nice girl from the fire nation. I will be gone for a while from this tower, so I am here to say goodbye she said, then telling them to show her what they have been learning before waiting for Azula's leave.
Back to top Go down
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: A new ally? (Private)   A new ally? (Private) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Azula rolled her eyes at "nice girl". Has she really heard of me? She thought, looking at Amiera and the young Airbenders. One young Airbender started showing Amiera what she learned, and Azula flinched slightly at the childishness of it. She walked up to Amiera. "I'll be on the cliff." She said. "Come when you're ready. I don't want you to miss these..." Azula glanced at the young Airbenders. "Stellar preformances." She finished, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Azula turned away from Amiera, not bothering to hear if she replied or not, and walked to the edge of the Temple, looking across at the cliff. "Hmm... seems farther now that I'm looking up at it." She muttered, staring at the cliff. "Ah well. Seems like a challenge." Azula smirked, and took a few steps back. "Alright, cliff. Prepare to meet your demise." She muttered, running at the gap. Azula jumped upon reaching the edge, shooting out jets of fire and leaping to the cliff. She grabbed onto a small ledge, and swung herself up onto it, before grabbing another handhold and scaling the rest of the rock wall.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: A new ally? (Private)   A new ally? (Private) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:23 pm

She looked at azula walking off, she waved goodbye after the final child performed then saw her jet off to the cliff. She took her glider and ran off of the temple, peacefully, then shooting a blast of air to the ground to propell her into the air a bit more, landing on the edge of the cliff, the propelling herself up again, grabbing the ledge and pulling herself up. I know who you are, nice girl was a cover up, those kids dont need to know who you really are she explained, then remembering her fire jets, Can you teach me how to firebend and how to generate lightning? she asked randomly.
Back to top Go down
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: A new ally? (Private)   A new ally? (Private) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:32 pm

Azula watched as Amiera flew up onto the cliff, but frowned, confused, when she asked Azula to teach her Firebending. "Firebending but... you're a..." She blinked, then remembering what Kain had told her. "Ah, right. Multiple Bending... even if you're not an Avatar." Azula rolled her eyes. "This century is so confusing at times." She muttered, but loud enough for Amiera to hear her.

Azula turned around and started walking away from the cliff. "However," she looked over her shoulder, "I suppose I could teach you Firebending. However you would need to Master that before Lightning Bending." She said over her shoulder. "Which means a lot of practice. Now are you coming?" Azula asked, looking back in front of her and continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: A new ally? (Private)   A new ally? (Private) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:06 pm

Amiera nodded, she knew it would be hard work but it would be worth it, she thought walking behind Azula. This century? she asked to herself, maybe it was something to do with what Kain had said
Back to top Go down
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: A new ally? (Private)   A new ally? (Private) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:07 am

Topic Ending - Traveling topic will be made in Fire Nation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new ally? (Private)   A new ally? (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new ally? (Private)
Page 1 of 1