Avatar - New Beginnings - The Lost Energybender
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swimming with Nothing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Character Info
Side:
Bending:

Swimming with Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:19 pm

dont look at me like that i say send are air temple member;s and the water bender's for back up if we did die then it would be the end for the air temple and they would not know what to do if we was dead there is no more member's in a family just mum and i do not see her makeing any new baby's
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info
Side: Kain
Bending: Air

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:23 pm

I am just saying, as the leaders of our nation, its our duty to do so, besides air-nomads are defensive, they wont attack just defend and leave, I have only just started the extended training and meditation, it should be us, or at maximum us 2 and Riley and Daniel. Dont take a full army otherwise they will definately attack. she replied back to him, In fact, I will go alone. she said taking off the blanket, feeling alot warmer now.
Back to top Go down

Character Info
Side:
Bending:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:34 pm

he says: "umm ok then we all can go ....Riley i hope you come Wink" with a wink
"well ,when should we go "
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:45 pm

That is up to Daniel and riley.... she spoke calmly, I am going now though she said standing up.

She went to the exit of the room, before turning around and bowing. She then ran to the end of the ice block and sought out her sky bison, then set off for the fire nation capital. Before taking in a deep breath and soundbending that she was going to the capitol so her brother and the 2 tribe leaders could hear them.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Riley

Character Info
Side:
Bending: Water

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:08 pm

"We can go right now". Riley said. Riley picked up the blanket put it away. Riley heard the call of Amiera going to the capital. "Lets go". Riley said. Riley smiled.
Back to top Go down

Character Info
Side:
Bending:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Toshiro walks out as well Riley,"you want a lift on my Flying Bison" he asks,then run's to his bison.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:34 pm

"Sure"! Riley exclaimed. Riley walked up it the sky bison. "Ready"? Riley asked. The part of her face with her scar wasn't facing Toshiro. "Does your sister usually act like she did in the castle"? Riley asked.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info
Side: Toph

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:46 pm

He ran to the Bison, sheathed his Sword and jumped on top. "So where are we going. Sorry I took so long. I wanted to take my Sword." he said. He took he Sheath off his back and put it at the side. He grabbed onto the sides tight a bit afraid of what it was like Flying.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallenheroesrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Amiera and Fiena landed, she only recently lost the dragon, she jumped off Fiena and made sure she didnt sprain her ankle. She fell to the floor, THAT WAS NASTY! she screamed before passing out on the ice.
Back to top Go down

Character Info
Side:
Bending:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:00 pm

(wtf we was comeing to help you no point now every one )

i then see my sister land and run over to her hoping that she is ok

" are you ok what happen we where comeing after you why did you run off with out me
you should not have done that ,Riley
and Daniel
help me bring her in the houes

thinking to myself "i hope she will be ok "
Back to top Go down
Riley
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:02 pm

Riley gets off, and runs over to Amiera. Riley checks her pulse. "She has a pulse". Riley said. "Okay". Riley said while grabbing up by Amiera's head.
Back to top Go down

Character Info
Side:
Bending:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:28 pm

he pick's the rest of her body up and take her inside puting her on the floor

" Riley can you get me some thing to heat her up fast "
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:31 pm

"Don't worry I can do it." he said. "Riley can you get me a Log and some Metal?" he said unsheathed his Sword and cracking Fingers.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:11 pm

Riley nodded. Riley then got some wood, and metal that she found. She was worried for Amiera. Riely checked her pulse again, she still had one. "What should I do now"? Riley asked. Come on Amiera please be okay. Riley thought.

WE ARE TRYING OUR BEST ELENDRIL! YOUR BEING A REAL JERK
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:19 pm

He went outside to do what he was planning. He put sticks together in a pile and left some very long ones. He used his Sword and the metal together and scraped them against each other. He finally got a spark and started a Fire. He dug the sticks into the ground and hung his Water Pouch over it for a couple minutes. He then took it and put it over Amiera's forehead. He then took the Fire careful while his hands were burning and set it down next to Ameira.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swimming with Nothing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar - New Beginnings - The Lost Energybender :: Water Nation :: Northern water tribe-
Jump to: