Avatar - New Beginnings - The Lost Energybender
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traveling (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info
Side: Kain
Bending: Fire

Traveling (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Traveling (Private)   Traveling (Private) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:46 pm

The Fire Nation was a very hot, sunny, grassy place with a few shady forests, and a few volcanoes. Not mountains. Volcanoes. Most people wouldn't be able to stand the intense heat, especially in the summer, but Fire Nation people were used to it... especially Firebenders. However, not many outsiders were.

Because of this, Azula, who was traveling from the Western Air Temple to the Capitol with Amiera, glanced over her shoulder. "You okay, or should we slow down?" She called, almost mockingly, a smirk on her face. Despite all her armor - Black armor, mind you - the heat didn't bother her. As stated before, Firebenders were used to it. And as Firebenders went, Azula was the most powerful one there was. However, she wasn't so sure about her Airbending companion.
Back to top Go down
http://1001experiments.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info
Bending: Air

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Private)   Traveling (Private) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Amiera nodded, the heat was intense so she put out on of her hands and made a ball of air and started making the air currents take it around her body quick so she felt cool. She then caught up with Azula.

She looked up to see the peak of the Fire Nation capitol, Time to see Mei beg for mercy, I doubt she can fend off Azula, she said to herself, though azula could probably hear her, then she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Private)   Traveling (Private) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Azula smirked, looking at Amiera out of the corner of her eye. "My Father, Ozai, will be there too. That makes three of us fighting." She said. "We'll attack at night, because Firebending's strength is reduced at night. That will help greatly because the palace is heavily guarded by Firebenders. Mei is also a Firebender." Azula explained, telling Amiera about her tactics. "It will not extremely weaken us because we only have one Firebender, me. However, I am also a Lightningbender, and Lightningbending's strength is not reduced at night. Furthermore, Me and my Father are also Shadowbenders, and at night there is a significantly larger amount of Shadows." Azula narrowed her eyes slightly. "We shall be victorious in this battle." She said, mainly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Private)   Traveling (Private) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:50 am

I can tell, I have been able to produce a small amount of fire, but i can airbend, which shall probably help too to know people off guard,she said, smiling at Azula's plan, I hope after this battle I can learn more firebending, after all, we cant loose, 3 master benders, she said smirking, Azula was rubbing off on her.
Back to top Go down
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Private)   Traveling (Private) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:01 am

Azula nodded approvingly. She liked the way this girl was thinking. "So, you can Firebend a bit?" She asked, looking at Amiera. "Interesting..." Azula trailed off, thinking. Maybe she could teach her. Her eye trailed off to the left of her, opposite of Amiera, as she thought. Finally Azula looked back over at Amiera. "I could teach you. Firebending I mean." She said.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Private)   Traveling (Private) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Amiera nodded,I can produce fireballs, shoot fire blasts from my arms and a bit from my legs, if i concentrate while i am making a twister, I can make it slightly flameable, but it hurts so i dont, she replied, then happy to hear Azula would teach her more.Of course, I have alot to learn she added, a bit quieter.
Back to top Go down
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Private)   Traveling (Private) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Azula nodded as she listened. "Well, that's a good start..." She said, watching Amiera. When she heard that it hurt, she narrowed she eyes ever-so-slightly. Azula smirked as Amiera said that she still had a lot to learn. "Well, you're right. You do have a lot to learn." She said, bluntly. "But I could teach you what you don't know."
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Private)   Traveling (Private) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Amiera smiled, she felt like she would get along with Azula, despite her negativity, Thanks, she said smiling, She seems alot more calmer than i have heard she thought. She always wondered what insanity looked like, but never saw it.
Back to top Go down
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Private)   Traveling (Private) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Azula grunted in response. Suddenly she noticed that the air around them had gotten unusually still and quiet. Azula narrowed her eyes again. What's going on? She thought, turning her head ever so slightly. Suddenly she stuck her arm out, stopping Amiera from walking. "Shh." She said.

All of a sudden, a group of about 10 bandits jumped out from behind the trees. "DON'T MOVE!" One shouted, possibly the leader. Azula's eyes narrowed even further. Some of the bandits drew swords, some made rocks levitate, and some took Firebending stances. "YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE!" Shouted the same bandit. Azula hissed quietly, before softening her gaze and crossing her arms. "You don't know who we are, do you?" She asked, fake-politely. The Bandit chuckled. "Sweetheart, the only thing I care about is that you are two travelers going through our territory with lots of valuables." He said. Azula narrowed her eyes a tiny bit. "Well, then you're missing a lot." She looked over at Amiera. "You take those 5," she pointed to a group of 5 bandits. "And I'll take the others 5 and the leader." Azula finished, looking back at the bandits.

The leader chuckled. "Shall we dance?" He asked, stupidly. Azula took a Firebending stance. "Gladly. It's common for the man to start a dance, is it not?" She responded. The bandit grinned and grabbed two huge war hammers. "Let's dance." He said. Suddenly two of the rocks flew towards Azula's head. She kicked one away and jumped over the other. As she landed she swiveled slightly and shot a ball of blue fire towards one of the Earthbenders. A stream of fire rushed towards her, but she easily dispersed it. Amatures... She thought. The leader chuckled. "Not bad." He said, observing her moves. The two swordsmen, one of which was a Firebender, ran towards her. Crackles of electricity built up on her fingertips and a small smile crept onto her face. "Don't you know that you should never charge a Lightningbender?" She asked, before turning to face the swordsmen and shooting lightning at them. The two of them slumped to the ground, dead.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Private)   Traveling (Private) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Amiera laughed at the bandits before quickly jolting 2 fireballs out of her then sweeping around burning one and knocking the rest over, "Wh...what are you?" they asked suprised to see 2 bendings in one person. she quickly replied, "The last thing you will see!" she said surrounding herself in air causing a tornado before quickly slamming it down knocking 4 out of the 5 far into the distance, she then looked at Azula, "Amateurs" she said, offending one of them, they ran at her,"AMATEUR?" they yelled, she turned around and kicked him, knocking him down, before charging a fireballa in her hand and throwing it at him,he yelled before cowering away quickly, his face almost melted.
Back to top Go down
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Private)   Traveling (Private) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:42 am

Hmm not bad... Thought Azula, observing Amiera from the corner of her eye. However, the leader quickly ran at her, yelling in rage, skillfully swinging his war hammers. He's good too... She thought, before dodging the crushing blow as the bandit slammed his hammers down. With insane strength, he lifted them up and swung them again, barely giving Azula enough time to dodge again. He's very good... Azula's eyes narrowed at the bandit, and her cold stare made him shiver slightly, before attacking again.

The bandit slammed his left hammer down, and Azula, playing with him, dodged again. However, he used his hammer to swing around to Azula, and slam his hammer into her side. She was barely able to jump onto it and flip away, but still felt a small trickle of blood run down her side.

Azula's eyes narrowed again as her fragile sanity temporarily snapped. She spat on the ground, enraging the leader, who charged at her again. Azula'ssuddenly generated blue flames in her hands, and she quickly threw them at him, flipping through the air. Azula landed behind him as he recovered. The leader looked at her, then suddenly felt a huge wave of fear overpower him at the sight of her intimidating eyes. He stumbled back, trying to get away from her, but she quickly hardened a shadow, tripping him.

"Amiera," Azula hissed, slowly walking up to the cowering man. "Today is your lucky day. You'll get to see a bending which only 3 people know, and that is extremely rare and powerful." Azula stopped walking in front of the man, her bangs giving her an even more insane look. The man suddenly gained his composure and stood up, throwing blind punches at Azula. He stepped back, dodging each one. The man then stopped, his courage coming back. "You're Azula, aren't you?" He asked, his voice quivering a bit, but retaining a very confident nature. "Supposeably the greatest fire bender in the world. Not only that, but they say you can bend lightning." The man chuckled. "Where's the lightning? I'm waiting." The tiny bit of sanity suddenly fell away as the man spoke, ironically, the same exact words that Zuko spoke during her battle against him. "YOU WANT TO SEE LIGHTNING? I'LL SHOW YOU LIGHTNING!" Azula screamed, copying the words she had used last time. Crackles of electricity grew around her fingers, as she charged her lightning bending. The man's face blanched, and he stepped back. "W-Wait..." He gasped, but Azula ignored him, lunging forwards, shooting lightning at the man, snarling. The man flew backwards as the lightning hit him, frying every nerve in his body. As he hit a tree behind him, the impact snapped his neck.

He was definently dead.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Private)   Traveling (Private) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:45 am

Amiera was very impressed with Azula, not that she expected anything less,"So its true, you can bend shadows...." she said with a smile. She walked over to the bandit that Azula killed, she smirked,"One lightning bolt and dead hm...." she said turning around to Azula again, then brought back the 3 air circles to go around her to keep her cool, "Shall we go on?" she insisted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Private)   Traveling (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling (Private)
Page 1 of 1