Avatar - New Beginnings - The Lost Energybender
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Destiny~
Destiny~

Pig

Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}  Empty
PostSubject: Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}    Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:21 pm

The day was a very regular one in the Fire Nation as Mei walked up the steps to Avatar Roku's temple. She moved slowly and with purpose, mainly because the robes she was wearing were so hard to move in, and because she was in no rush. She was already early as it was. Mei had a natural sense of time, and if anything, her body clock was 10 minutes faster than anyone else's. Her long red hair flowed out behind her with the slight breeze that was blowing in her direction. Her full fringe was swept back off her face so that her deep red eyes could scan the area around her. She had come with guards, of course, but she told them to remain on the boat. She was only going to be talking with someone. What was the big drama about that?

This someone she was to be talking with was a younger leader than herself that helped to rule over the Air Nomads. Mei had been told very little about this girl, but what she had heard was that she was a peaceful ruler. Kind of like herself, when she saw no need to fight. 'If worse comes to worst, I shall be more than capable of protecting myself... after all, I didn't go through years of training for nothing...'

Mei entered the temple and pulled down the red hood on the back of her ceremonial robe. She didn't half hate the clothing she was made to wear when having to look professional and authentic. Underneath the robe she was wearing a short red and golden kimino which was much easier to walk in, and move around. But her guards and advisers had insisted that she wore the traditional robe. Either way, Mei stood looking around the temple in no real rush to sit down. She just waited for her aquintance to show herself.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info
Side: Kain
Bending: Air

PostSubject: Re: Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}    Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Amiera walked inside the temple, it was a regular day, she sighed as she walked into the room. She saw a young girl in robes sat down, She put her staff against the wall showing respect but kept her dagger hidden, just in case. She walked up to the girl and bowed, Hello. she stated.

She kept calm, the few guards in the room made her feel uncomfortable, but she was a great fighter and bender so she kept a straight face, she made sure her clothes were presentable then sat down.
Back to top Go down
Destiny~
Destiny~

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}    Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Mei turned her head slightly upon hearing footsteps, and then a voice. She turned round slowly and smiled slightly at the girl, knowing it was the Leader she was to be speaking with instantly.
"Hello, and welcome to the Fire Nation. Pardon me, but I do not know your name. Mine is Mei Liung." She then looked at the guards and nodded her head. "You can all leave now."
"But your highness-" One of them tried to interject but Mei narrowed her eyes at him.
"Now." They all bowed and left the temple, going back to the carriage.

"Please take a seat, and relax. Now, what is it you wish to talk to me about?" Mei asked the girl, continuing to smile now that the guards had left.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}    Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Destiny~ wrote:
Mei turned her head slightly upon hearing footsteps, and then a voice. She turned round slowly and smiled slightly at the girl, knowing it was the Leader she was to be speaking with instantly.
"Hello, and welcome to the Fire Nation. Pardon me, but I do not know your name. Mine is Mei Liung." She then looked at the guards and nodded her head. "You can all leave now."
"But your highness-" One of them tried to interject but Mei narrowed her eyes at him.
"Now." They all bowed and left the temple, going back to the carriage.

"Please take a seat, and relax. Now, what is it you wish to talk to me about?" Mei asked the girl, continuing to smile now that the guards had left.

Amiera sat down comfortably, still eyeing her staff, anxiously. Its not like the Fire Nation were close friends with the Air Nomads, but she forgot all of that, after all this was different, she hoped. She introduced herself, Hello, I am Amiera, leader of the air-nomads, my brother runs it with me too but he is unable to make it. she lied, she just wanted to get it over with. I am here to talk about the energybender who is recruiting more of our people.... she replied, suddenly aggitated unable to see her staff, she quickly goes to the doorway and takes it from a temple monk, then blowing him back slightly, going back into the room, sitting down with her stick next to her.
Back to top Go down
Destiny~
Destiny~

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}    Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Mei did of course notice Amiera's uneasiness, but she said nothing. Instead, she kept a very smooth face that showed no emotion. She nodded slowly as to the purpose of why this girl had come.
"I see... it is a worry, I am positive of that much. I have been keeping a close watch on the situation for a while now. Since the Energybender has been identified as someone from the Fire Nation, I take it as my responsibility to stop him." She looked up from her lap upon realising she had been daydreaming a little. "Any intelligence, however, would be useful." She added.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}    Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:05 pm

I dont have much info, I just know for some strange reason, there has been alot of people suddenly lashing out then leaving after a person in a cape touches their head and chest then they leave with him, she says angrily... Realising the blade of her dagger is close to her chest, she takes it out and quickly puts it in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Destiny~
Destiny~

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}    Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Mei nodded slowly as she listened, taking those details into her mind. Chances are, they'd never be misplaced. Mei had a very good memory indeed.
"Ah, I see. I'll definitely keep my eyes and ears open, and double my guard around the cities. Even that information helps me greatly." She bowed her head in gratitude and noticed the dagger being put away after it was taken out. Mei's eyes narrowed but she said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}    Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Ve....r.....y w...e she said, standing up, then one of the temple guards blocked her exit. She felt very weak, she had a deep breathe in before giving a deep breath out, blowing the guard against the wall. This place really creeps me out! she said, not meaning to. I am so dead now!
Back to top Go down
Destiny~
Destiny~

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}    Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Mei's head snapped up as she glared at Amiera, her eyes narrowing to angry slits.
"What was that?" She hissed, getting swiftly up from her seat and pulling her robes off in the same swift movement. Once Mei's temper was snapped, it was hard to contain it. Once someone insulted her nation in any way, she became deadly to mess with. "Mind repeating that again?" She yelled, making a few fluid arm movements. Fire sprang up from the floor surrounding her feet, scorching her robe into dust. Her red hair flew upwards with the sudden heat and gust of air created by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}    Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Yeah, I'm dead she thought, looking at the fire, She expected fire but not as fury as that, she too became angry, listen this time.... this nation CREEPS....ME....OUT she exclaimed, Stomping her foot, a second later a huge column of wind came from around her. Next time, when you have company, DONT MAKE YOUR GUARDS BLOCK THE WAY! she added, putting her staff on her back and readying her fists.
Back to top Go down
Destiny~
Destiny~

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}    Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:34 pm

"I think that you better get running..." Mei said quietly as she tried to contain her rage, but her eye twitched from the effort of doing so. "YOU HEAR ME?" She yelled, spinning her right hand round and up into the air. A dragon's body and head appeared from the surrounding flames, rising above Mei as it growled slightly. She then clapped her hands together a huge flamethrower of fire was let loose from the dragon's jaws. "GET GOING BEFORE YOU INSULT MY NATION ANY MORE!" She exclaimed, her eyes flashing with fury.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}    Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Amiera laughed at the fury of the Nation leader, Its true, this place is freaky, in fact, I bet most of you here are stupid enough to go with the energy bender, your nation isnt as it once was, it used to be, wiping out nations to this, lead by a child! she exclaimed dodging the fire, then soundbending a scream at her, bursting the windows.
Back to top Go down
Destiny~
Destiny~

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}    Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Mei encased her body with fire, unable to hear this girl say any more. She let all the fire spark off her slowly, the fire flying around in all directions. "Oh, and so you aren't a child then?" She narrowed her eyes and eyebrows in even more anger. This girl had some cheek to call HER a child, when she was a younger one herself! "Don't go blaming ME for what my PARENTS have done! I'm trying to make the Fire Nation a better place! You insolent little-" Her rant was cut off by her sending more flames up through the ground towards her new enemy. She also sent the dragon flying at her.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}    Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:00 pm

I AM A CHILD, BUT I WAS SMART ENOUGH TO COME PREPARED! AND DONT YOU DARE BLAME YOUR PARENTS FOR WHAT YOU ARE! She said going where the temples door is, avoiding the fire sending several air blasts at the dragons wings to blow it away. Your insolent! I know what i am doing with my country, you havent a clue! She said punching the air a few times with a sweep kick as air blasts flew at Mei, she smiled, but the dragon scared her, she whistled her bison shaped whistle and jumped through the burst window, she went back to the North tribe.
Back to top Go down
Destiny~
Destiny~

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}    Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}  EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:00 pm

"I've most probably got more of a clue than you'll ever have in your whole LIFE!" Mei screamed at the top of her lungs, brushing off the attacks of air like they were nothing by dodging underneath them and sending blasts of fire at them. She restored her dragon's flames entirely and sent it out of the temple's doors after Amiera, letting out a might roar. When the coward had become out of Mei's bending reach, she let her hands and arms drop, her dragon crashing to the floor and exploding, symbolising the growing anger coarsing her veins. Her hands were still crimson with the remaining flames that she had been creating and her eyes seemed to be burning.
"Your Highness!" Her guards shouted, scampering into the temple.
"Ban any Airbender from coming into any part of the Fire Nation." Mei growled, her hands balling into flaring fists. "If they are seen to be like her, kill them on sight. That's a new law! GOT IT???" She exclaimed the last part, fire flying from her feet across the ground and almost scorching the guards.
"Yes, ma'am." They bowed and stood back as Mei stormed off back to the carriage that was to be headed back to the capitol. Amiera would not be forgiven for this... and her people would have to pay the price if ever they set foot on Fire Nation ground.

[End topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}    Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}  Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace, maybe?... {Private- Amiera}
Page 1 of 1