Avatar - New Beginnings - The Lost Energybender
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ozai and Azula's Siege

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozai
Ozai

Ozai and Azula's Siege Empty
PostSubject: Ozai and Azula's Siege   Ozai and Azula's Siege EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:21 am

There he was, in front of a nation he once ruled with fear and power. He was the rightful owner of the fire nation after all. World domination started from this very country. He would be ruling the Fire nation with an iron fist. Of course, his firebending prodigy of a daughter would be ruling at his right hand. Together, they were basically unstoppable with Aang long dead. Nothing tasted so sweeter.

Ozai's hair had been swiped back. He never favored it to block his vision. As him and Azula were at the entrance to the Fire Nation, his attire had been that of his normal combat. It seemed right to keep his usual appearance so people may recognize him from the past tales. He had no shirt and regular black sweatbands with a tight band around his arm. It was time. Soon he would claim his rightful spot. Soon he would be the ruler that he once wanted to be. That he was always destined to be.

Ozai pondered upon what might be in store for him. He seemed eager to know how drastic his nation had changed over the course of 100 years. He also was very willing to see his enemies, those who were foolish to fight two firebending masters at a time. Who knows, maybe this nation would be challenging to conquer. He might even have competition that would be the army that opposed him. Or maybe, nobody would ever see a bending style like this. In a deep, and vastly loud voice, Ozai stated, "At last, I have come to conquer this country for my own purposes. The Fire Nation will shiver in hearing the names Ozai and Azula. We shall be victorious." Ozai had been ready as he walked through the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info
Side: Kain
Bending: Fire

PostSubject: Re: Ozai and Azula's Siege   Ozai and Azula's Siege EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:44 pm

Azula stood next to Ozai, also observing the city in front of her. She was barely any taller then Ozai was, maybe a few inches shorter. Her long, black hair was tied back in a top knot, with her two bangs (Which she had grown out again) on either side of her forhead. Azula was dressed in her black Fire Nation armor. If somebody were to look at the two, they probably would not be able to guess that they were father and daughter right away. Azula was pale while Ozai was slightly tanner. However they both had the same gold aura radiating off of them... or so Ty Lee would say.

Azula felt a slight pang of sadness as she thought of Ty Lee, however she shook it off. Ty Lee was dead. She had died 30 years ago. Thus, there was no reason to feel sad over her. Sadness was just another uselss emotion, which was weakness. And Azula could not be weak. Especially at a time like this.

The former Princess looked at her father. "Yes father," She said in her calm, yet intimidating, voice. "We shall be vvictorious and claim the throne which was once our's." Azula relished the thought, and the prosperity of fighting the current Fire Lord as well. This time she wouldn't lose. She would die before she gave up.

Back to top Go down
http://1001experiments.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Energybender Kain
Owner
Owner
Energybender Kain

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ozai and Azula's Siege   Ozai and Azula's Siege EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:26 am

Kain look down the hill as he watched Ozai and Azula just merely prance into the Fire Nation Capitol as if they where on a mere stroll. He lifted his hat and placed it on his head, covering the bald spot that marked his rank in his family as the last. Kain looked up at the sun, slowly it began to set he prepared for the time when his power was greatest!

Kain finaly felt ready as only half the sun was showing over the horrizon. He took a step, then another and kept a steady pace down the hill. Once he reached the gate, He felt for the shadows of the large doors. Once he had good focus on the dark mirrors of the gate, he slowly and steadily Moved them, The doors copied the shadows and they began to open at Kains will.

Finaly Kain walked into the city, seeing Ozai and Azula not far ahead he walked up behind him, remembering Ozais words he spoke before entering the city, Kain used his shadowbending and took control of ozai and made him turn around. He let a long smile slide on his face and he said, "You did not forget me did you? It would be a shame if you would do anything without my concent like that." Then the smile dissapeared from Kains face.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarnewbeginnings.forumotion.com
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Ozai and Azula's Siege   Ozai and Azula's Siege EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:30 am

Azula turned around, and her smirk dropped from her face as she saw Kain. Dammit... what is he doing here? He knows this is our fight... She thought, angrily. However, she did nothing as Kain took control of her father. "You did not forget me did you? It would be a shame if you would do anything without my concent like that." Azula frowned deeper. "With all due respect, we informed you that this was our mission." She said, coolly. It's personal... Azula thought, but she did not put that into words.

After a moments pause, Azula spoke again. "But, whatever are you doing here, my Lord?" She asked, kneeling and ignoring the fact that they were drawing a crowd. Good. Let those peasants see true fear. She thought, sneering slightly, and watching them out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Energybender Kain
Owner
Owner
Energybender Kain

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ozai and Azula's Siege   Ozai and Azula's Siege EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:38 am

Kain was ready to spit with fury at the disrespect, but he knew that it was understandable. Azula made a good point, it was their fight. " Obviously im sure you could take down this entire city by yourself, But i could not miss this for anything. The fall of the Fire Nation will be a big step to world domination. And besides, I need to know if you are ready to rule....The Shadow Empire!" he said Sharply to Azula, releasing his control over Ozai.
Back to top Go down
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Ozai and Azula's Siege   Ozai and Azula's Siege EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:46 am

Azula blinked, her smirk turning back into a confused frown, her brow furrowed. W-What? She thought, staring at Kain. "B-But sir..." She started, trying to pick the correct words. "We told you, this is our fight and we want ed to fight it... alone!" She exclaimed, looking up at Kain. She blinked once, before speaking again. "Sir, I realize that you are trying to see if we are worthy enough, but..." Azula bit her lip, pausing for a moment. "This fight... is personal." She finally said, quieter. Of all the people in the world, Kain and Ozai were the only ones who could bring out uncertainty in her.
Back to top Go down
Energybender Kain
Owner
Owner
Energybender Kain

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ozai and Azula's Siege   Ozai and Azula's Siege EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:58 am

"I am not here to fight, by all means, do as you wish. If you want me away then i will be on my way." He said and held his small staff with both hands. " But i expect prisoners, no firebenders. They are usless to me. I need men who are tired of common fire nation life. Bring them to me and this night is yours to do as you wish." The he turned to the door, ready to show the gathering crowd why he was to be feared.
Back to top Go down
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Ozai and Azula's Siege   Ozai and Azula's Siege EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:06 am

Azula narrowed her eyes. "Very well." She practically spat, her mouth twisted into a scowl. She stood up and stared at all the people around her. "What the hell are you staring at?" She roared, causing them to wince. She returned her glare to Kain's back. I will show you how worthy I am. She thought bitterly. She glanced around at the people around her, the hate still present in her eyes. They winced again and started to back off. The former Princess looked back at Kain and smirked. "Return once the sun begins to rise. I promise that you shall not be disappointed." She said, regaining her composure.
Back to top Go down
Energybender Kain
Owner
Owner
Energybender Kain

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ozai and Azula's Siege   Ozai and Azula's Siege EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:11 am

"I will look forward to then." He said, looking back at her with a smirk. Then he walked to the gate and regained control over the doors and quickly made them swing wide open. he walked out and a number of 20 villagers from the capitol followed him out. He looked at them and said in a low voice so ozai and Azula did not hear. "Listen up Worms! The Time of The ShadowEmpire has come! Hide before we steal your shadow!" He said making them fear in a hope to make them think he could literally take their shadows. As the coward back into the city and closed the gates, kain proudly began walking up the hill once again, back to his ship Docked in the Ocean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozai and Azula's Siege   Ozai and Azula's Siege Empty

Back to top Go down

Ozai and Azula's Siege
Page 1 of 1