Avatar - New Beginnings - The Lost Energybender
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

City left in flames.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Riley
Riley

Character Info
Side:
Bending: Water

City left in flames. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   City left in flames. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:13 am

"Enough". Riley said, then looked at Artmeis. "You have no reason to speak. Even though Amiera and I did fight, we are still learning to get along, but for you this isn't your place to speak". Riley said. Riley would fight Artmeis if she had too. Riley glared at Artmeis, knowing she was right.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info
Side: Kain
Bending: Air

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   City left in flames. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:48 pm

((I am higher ranked so my bending isnt sloppy, only my firebending is))
Amiera became enraged after hearing what artemis said about bending, but remained calm, as a sort-of leader, it was her duty to try. You want answers... about what? I fought with Riley because we had a disagreement, i dont know if you have any idea on what that is, but it ended okay? I am not a bully, you are annoying me and due to emotional issues, it angers me quicker than most people she admitted slowly putting her hands into a more casual place. Then smiling at Daniel and looking at Riley before walking up, looking at her scar and then walking back to the side.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   City left in flames. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:09 pm

Riley listened as Ameira talked. Riley looks at Amiera. "Your wondering how I got my scar aren't you"? Riley asked. Hm, Amiera seems to have a temper. I'll have to watch that, and that new girl has no business coming here and wonder whats going on. Riley thought.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   City left in flames. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:13 pm

Amiera nodded slightly at Riley, ignoring Artemis, as if they werent there. Always be fierce, firebend first if they attack, after it fails, they will assume you are weak, then you can finish them with air. she thought to herself eying Artemis with a look of distrust before returning focus to Riley.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   City left in flames. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:29 pm

"My parents abused me". Riley said, looking down. "I was not a bad child, they just abused me for no reason. One day they abused me and it left a scar". Riley said.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   City left in flames. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Amiera frowned after hearing the reason, she put her hand under her chin and gently lifted it up, It wasnt your fault, no need to feel down she replied to Riley. Are they still alive? she asked, innocently.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   City left in flames. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:41 pm

"I know but I feel guilty for some reason, no they aren't". Riley said.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   City left in flames. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:46 pm

Amiera looked at Riley with sympathy, then looked at Daniel, What about him? she wondered, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   City left in flames. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:49 pm

Riley smiled sadly. Riley then looked at her brother. Riley wondered about her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City left in flames.   City left in flames. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

City left in flames.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar - New Beginnings - The Lost Energybender :: Water Nation :: Southern water tribe-
Jump to: