Avatar - New Beginnings - The Lost Energybender
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching (Invite Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Pig

Searching (Invite Only) Empty
PostSubject: Searching (Invite Only)   Searching (Invite Only) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:15 pm

Maho looked down over the capital, her face expressionless. She had been spending weeks searching for the energybender Kain, after learning of him from the lion turtle. She had thought that it would be impossible to find him, until she heard word that he was doing something in the capital. Now there though, she doubted he really was there. She stood on a rocky ridge on the edge of the volcano, standing besides an old rundown road that was sparsely used. Her hair was back in a bun as usual, but it was untidy, like her clothing, with twigs in it, a sign of how far she had traveled. She was covered in cuts, with streaks of dirt on her face and neck. She sighed and rubbed her temples. “I bet Kain's not even here anyways..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info
Side: Kain
Bending: Fire

PostSubject: Re: Searching (Invite Only)   Searching (Invite Only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:12 am

Azula was a little ways away from Maho at the time, but also overlooking the capital on the tall cliff. However, her thoughts were very different from Maho's. While Maho thought about where Kain might be, Azula thought about how Ozai, Amiera and her could attack the Fire Nation with maximum strength.

From what she could see, the Fire Nation had changed a bit, but not very much, and the palace seemed to be the same. Hasn't changed much in a century. She thought, a satisfied smirk on her face. Years of sneaking about the palace with Ty Lee had help her memorize the floors and hallways of the palace, as well as any secret passageways or catacombs.

Azula crossed her arms. They would attack at night. First of all, at night there were more Shadows to work with. Secondly, her lightning bending was not charged straight from the sun. While she needed the sun to lightning bend, the strenth didn't change if it was night. It was still strong, and that's all Azula needed. They had a Lightningbender, an Airbender, and two Shadowbenders. Not only that, but most of the guards were Firebenders, thus getting their power from the sun.

Perfect.

Azula tilted her head upwards slightly. Yes... this should be good... and if we attack from the right points- Her thoughts were inturrupted when she heard the word "Kain." Azula glanced over and saw a girl, roughly 12 feet away from her, looking down at the capital as well. How does she know about Kain...? Azula thought, staring at Maho. She walked over to her, casually, so that she wouldn't make the girl suspicious. Upon reaching her she cleared her throat slightly. "Kain?" She asked, looking at Maho. "Did you say Kain?" She would hold off asking how she knew about her boss, and why this girl wanted to know about him for now.
Back to top Go down
http://1001experiments.darkbb.com/forum.htm
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Searching (Invite Only)   Searching (Invite Only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:17 am

Maho looked up, one eyebrow raised as she looked at the girl standing there. "I did," she said, her voice not betraying any emotion. "Do you know him?" she asked, cocking her head to one side as she looked at her. Her face reminded her of something she had seen once... she just didn't remember who. She was sure she had seen a picture of her somewhere... but where? While concentrating on that, she noted the girls appearance and looked to see if she was carrying any weapons. She didn't want to be attacked.
Back to top Go down
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching (Invite Only)   Searching (Invite Only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:23 am

Azula smirked. "Firstly, I'm not carrying any weapons, if that's what you're wondering." She said, smartly. "And secondly, yes. You could say that." Azula finished, placing her right hand on her hip. She frowned slightly. "Though I don't see why it matters, it's not like you are looking for him." She eyed Maho. "Or... are you looking for him? It makes no difference to me but I would be happy to relay te message."
Back to top Go down
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Searching (Invite Only)   Searching (Invite Only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:31 am

'Well just look at miss prissy there,' Maho thought with a prickle of anger. The upper right corner of her lip curled up. "Why yes, I am looking for him. And I really don't think 'relaying the message' will cut it. I want to know what exactly he's doing with energy bending," she said, not bothering to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Azula
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Azula

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching (Invite Only)   Searching (Invite Only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Azula narrowed her eyes slightly. "Why do you want to know what he is doing with Energybending." She questioned, suspiciously. "I doubt it is any of your business. Do you personally know Kain or any of his subordinates?" The former princess asked. Like Maho, she wasn't bothering with being polite. Azula eyed Maho. "What's your name, anyways?" She had to greatly resist the urge to throw in the word peasant. Who knows, this girl could become an ally.
Back to top Go down
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Searching (Invite Only)   Searching (Invite Only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:59 pm

"Any of my business? It is my business if he is attacking the fire nation," she said, eyes crackling. "And I don't know if I know any of his subs. I do know one of his enemies though. As for my name, I am Mareha, daughter of Chin Lee," she said, crossing her arms as she looked at the teenager. 'What an annoying girl,' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching (Invite Only)   Searching (Invite Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching (Invite Only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar - New Beginnings - The Lost Energybender :: Fire Nation :: Fire nation capitol-
Jump to: