Avatar - New Beginnings - The Lost Energybender
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.
Welcome to Avatar - New Beginnings RP, please login to see full access of the board.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swimming with Nothing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info
Side: Toph
Bending: Water

Swimming with Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Daniel woke up from his sleep. He jumped up from his bed and put some clothes on. He washed his face and brushed his teeth. He then went to a Kitchen and got out some food from the Fridge. He got a Fried Duck and started eating it along with Eggs. He saw Servant walk past and wondered when his Sister would get up.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallenheroesrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Riley
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Riley woke up. She wondered if her brother was up. Then smelled the duck. Riley went downstairs. "Good morning Daniel". Riley said, yawning. Riley smiled. Riley then got some duck, and eggs like her brother had, and ate.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:13 pm

"I hear we have a meeting with the Air Nomad Leader today." he said. "Don't we ever get a Break?" he said complaining. "I'm just a Prince but life still seems harder than going to school." he said.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:27 pm

"Ah". Riley said. Riley laughed. "I have to agree with you Daniel". Riley said.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info
Side: Kain
Bending: Air

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Amiera walked into the room, suprised to see the leaders of the water nation tribe, as young as she is. "Hello," she stated, walking into the room... They looked as if they had just got up, "How long have you guys been up? It looks like you have just woke up..." she added, letting out a small laugh before sitting down in a meditating-like position near them.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:30 pm

"Actually I did just wake up." he said. "I woke up on a Blanket full of Cotton. Wait... Is that a Good thing or a Bad thing?" he said sarcastically." he said drinking water from a Cup. "Sometimes to me that's a Bad thing." he said. "So... How you doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Amiera was shocked about his answer.... good thing bad thing... She thought. I am okay, except for the stupid time to get here..." She said shyly, hanging her head to the side and taking her hair out of her brown eyes. She looked at him again, How do you live here? Its freezing? She said shivering... she wasnt wearing the best thing for icy weather, Oh yeah, and are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel

Buffalo

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:02 pm

"Other than my back hurting like I just hit it from falling. Yes I'm great." he said. "Well if you brought a better Jacket it wouldn't be so Cold." he replied. He got up to wash his plate but fell when he going to move. "Owww...I'm Ok!" he said. He got back up and washed his dish by Water Bending.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:09 pm

Riley jumped slightly when she heard a new voice. Riley's head turned to face the newcomer, her right side of her face had a scar. Riley just hoped Amiera didn't ask about it. "Yea I just got up too. Yeah it is cold, but I can stand it". Riley said. Riley finished shortly, and she almost tripped but she was fine. Riley washed her plate. Riley got a blanket for Amiera because she said its so cold. Riley draped it around Amiera's shoulders.
Back to top Go down

Character Info
Side:
Bending:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:30 am

i walk in the door with a jaket on and one in my hand for my lil sis
as soon as i walk in a see 3 people one my sister and the over 2 i did not know

when i get in i pass the jaket to my sister and ask for the people's name's

hi there i am one of the wto air leader's nice to meat you

i say this to my sister : aa a got here sorry i was still in bed when you left and mum is looking after the temple till we get back
Back to top Go down
Riley
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:33 am

Riley looked at the newcomer. "Hey I am Riley nice to meet you. And this is my brother Daniel". Riley said, gesturing to her brother.
Back to top Go down

Character Info
Side:
Bending:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:59 am

he say's to the girl nice to meat you and his face start's to go red

hi there daniel nice to meat you we have came along way to meat you

i then sit down
Back to top Go down
Riley
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:04 pm

"Nice to meet you". Riley said, truthfully. Riley saw a red tint on Tosh's face. "I know you have you came from the air temples". Riley said. I think he has a crush on me. No boys do a lot. Riley thought.
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:09 pm

Amiera puts on the jacket and the blanket over the top of her, Thank you she says politely, taking her hair back again, but pinning it up. Riley, this is my brother Toshiro, he leads the air nation with me. she said slyly, noticing his brother going red, then giggling. She noticed Riley had a scar, but for now didn't mention it.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:13 pm

"Your welcome. I see:. Riley said. Riley smiled. Riley glanced then saw Amiera looking at her scar she didn't mind. "I am glad to have you both here". Riley said. Wonder what they are here for. Riley thought. Riley then sat across from Amiera.
Back to top Go down

Character Info
Side:
Bending:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:19 pm

i smile and sit down next to my sister and take of my jaket showing my big manly arm's

sister what did you want to talk about to are water bender's here ?again
Back to top Go down
Riley
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:30 pm

Riley looked at Toshiro's body, and she blushed. "Yeah, what did you want to talk about Amiera"? Riley curiously asked. She didn't mind them being in her house she shared with her brother. Riley smiled at them both. She wondered when Daniel would come sit by her.
Back to top Go down

Character Info
Side:
Bending:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:01 pm

looking in to the girl's eye's with his own blue eye's and say to his sister you should tell them what we came all this way for

so just cut to the chase
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Well...for you, your flirting she whispered to herself. Amiera took out a small artifact, this is why, she said, giving it a gust of wind, then the strange pattern started to glow, It seems like all the nations symbols, together, as one. It is a huge source of energy. I wanted to see if you knew what it was... she said placing the artifact near the waterbenders.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Riley watched as it glowed. Riley looked at it. "I do not. Maybe Daniel does". Riley said. "I wonder what it is. I wonder what would happen if we put all the bendings into it". Riley said. "Because it glowed when you air beant". Riley said.
Back to top Go down

Character Info
Side:
Bending:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:38 pm

umm i think your right about that one with a wink

what can we do i do not think the fire kindom would go with this one as we are not friend's
and if we do go i think they would take in and then keep us so when they get the over bender's they can made um bend all are power's and use what ever power in it there or it could be anything i do not know what is in there
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:43 pm

It is worth a shot, who is the best bender out of us Toshiro? If the best of us 2, and the best of Daniel and Riley go, we should be able to prove we are peaceful. she exclaimed. This could be our best shot against Azula, she has alot of energy. We must rally all of the nations together to stop the energybender, otherwise peace will be the 1 thing we will never know of. she added determined.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Riley

Character Info
Side:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Riley giggled when Toshiro winked at him. "We are equal". Riley said. "Yes we have to work together to get peace". Riley said. Isn't that sad though? We have to work to get peace. Riley thought. "Its a shame we have to work to get peace". Riley said.
Back to top Go down

Character Info
Side:
Bending:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:52 pm

he smiles when she giggled and say i am the better bender out off us two but do you not think it would be best to sned a person from the temple if we go then we would be in dangger
Back to top Go down
Amiera
Admin
Admin
Amiera

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:56 pm

NO! I would not risk any of our citizens for 1 meeting, we are to do meetings, I say all 4 of us go, Daniel and Riley are relatives, if one is powerful I am guesing the other one is too, and you are a great bender but i am agile and can stop their chi... she exclaimed, shocked her brother would send airbenders from the temples. Looking at Riley and Toshiro, it seemed they were busy with other things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Nothing   Swimming with Nothing Empty

Back to top Go down

Swimming with Nothing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar - New Beginnings - The Lost Energybender :: Water Nation :: Northern water tribe-
Jump to: